Monday, October 1, 2012

♥ EverydayLook ♥

Get Ready With Me!

Here's my everyday look video that I did on my YouTube channel from start to finish (link to video will be listed below). What's different about this and DEFINITELY out of my ordinary comfort zone is that I normally don't do videos like this one where I show my bare (no makeup) face. I think because a lot of times we become so self-conscious about "baring it all" that we're afraid what others will say. And most of the time that can be a scary thing to do too especially on YouTube where people can be mean and cruel. But one important thing I've learned while making videos throughout my 3 years is that...you have to present and be YOURSELF. I know I sure don't wake up every morning looking glam! I have acne/scars all over my face, dark circles, redness, puff eyes, and uneven skin tone. At the end of the day I have just or even more flaws as like anyone would and that's the point that I wanted to make when I decided upon making this transformation video.


So I hope you guys can appreciate and watch this video and say "no one is perfect".




Subscribe to my channel if you haven't already! youtube.com/makeupxa 



XoXO


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your makeup ^^ your eyes are beautiful